As I try to put my notes in order by the end of this year, I changed a series of references, most notably in the bibliography and in the links sections.
I just updated the bibliography, using new categories. I divided the references in two main sections:
Corpus Linguistics, Complexity and Readability Assessment
- Corpus Linguistics and Corpus Building
- Complexity and Linguistic Complexity Theory
- Text Comprehension and Readability Theory
- Readability Formulas
- Readability Assessment
- General Linguistics
- Computational Linguistics
- Measurement Theory
- Philosophy of Language
- Philosophy of Technology
- Miscellaneous Tools
- Tagging and Marking
Resources for German
This is a new subsection:
- LINSE, the linguistics portal of the University of Essen
- Quantitative Linguistics Bibliography for German
- DeReWo – corpus-based wordlists, a project of the IDS Mannheim
- German SUBTLEX-DE word frequencies
- Lothar Lemnitzer’s Wortwarte (detection and sampling of neologisms)
I added a subsection to the links about LaTeX: LaTeX for Humanities (and Linguists).
I also added new tools and new Perl links.more ...